Friday, July 13, 2007

Who's who?

Karlene and I are a lot alike. We don't try to be, honestly. We just are. Take this post of Karlene's for example. I took the test and got my results. Here they are:



I am Elinor Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!




(I like taking these tests, except the answers don't always apply. I always end up feeling frustrated because there is invairably one or two questions where I am left saying "none of the above, none of the above!!" but that is never an option, so I am left choosing the next best closest answer. After studying psychology, and more closely personality, I understand these tests and at times tend to spend too much time on the questions and sometimes overthink the answers instead of going with my first gut response, though.)

Now, let me tell you that Karlene and I are as much not alike as we are alike. So what if we tend to do things the same. Did you notice that she is reading about vampires and the book I just randomly picked up at the library is about vampires? (maybe there is some grand cosmic force working on us) So what if her grandbaby was born on Tue. and mine 4 days later. We had nothing whatsoever to do with any of that. (again with the grand cosmic force)

So how are we different?
*I'm a redhead, she isn't
*I have wayyyyy more kids than she does (well three more, but some days it feels like more than that)
*I like fluff and glitter and bling, she wouldn't be caught dead in them
*She is amazing with a computer and I know how to turn one on
*I like reading and she, oh wait, she does too
*I'm thinking, I'm thinking

Well, you get the idea. We can't help it if the great cosmic force insists that we do things alike. Not our fault.
*

2 comments:

Karlene said...

You're so funny.

Other ways we are not alike:

*you have muscles and can lift a case of books; I can't.

*you can call people on the phone; I am a phone-a-phobic.

*you are mostly healthy; I am a sickly wimp.

*you take things in stride; I get all freaked out over everything.

*you actually clean your house and garage when you say you will; I just whine about it. And whine. And whine.

ShazBraz said...

Yikes! I posted my comment at the very bottom, which is the sort of thing that happens when you are trying to be on the internet and do 16 other things all at the same time...But, my comment to this topic was this:

Yay! I am Elizabeth Bennett...my favorite Austen character from my favorite Austen book!