Thursday, August 16, 2007

Blog Contests

Over at Ashwin’s blog, you will find one crazy blog owner!! You can win $2500!! To enter just copy this text and paste it in your blog!! But hurry, this competition will not last long! So get posting!

So I don't know Aswhin, I found her through another blogger, but hey, whats to lose and what's to gain? So here it is folks. Of course, the more of you that post this, the less chance there is for the rest of the quadrillion of us that have posted, but really, isn't it all about getting hits to your blog? So for Ashwin, I would say a pretty good move. But the contest only lasts for another couple of days, so.....

I have spent the last little while looking over her blog, ok really the last 5 minutes, but it looks interesting. I think I can learn some things from her about blogging and just stuff. We'll see. I bookmarked her front page and as I have a spare minute or two, I will peruse her pages and see what knowledge I can glean from her. I'll keep you posted, unless of course, you want to hop over there and see for yourself what she has to offer.

No comments: