Monday, October 15, 2007

Happy Birthday


Today is Jessica's birthday. She is no longer a kid, or even a teen. 20 years old!! When did that happen?
Some things about Jess,

20. She enjoys her sleep
19. She has good taste
18. She know what she wants and won't settle for something less
17. She loves shopping (so not like me at all)
16. She is a natural blonde
15. She was born on her due date
14. She knows how to persevere through the hard things and come out on top
13. She has cooked by herself while camping
12. She has gone camping without any males around and did just fine
11. She can drive a stick shift
10. I love her No Bake cookies
9. She gets Brandi to school every day for me
8. Kids love her
7. She packs for trips like me- too much stuff, but what if you need it and don't have it? Then what?
6. She has an amazing testimony of the gospel and has had since she was tiny
5. She has a great sense of humor- want to laugh, call Jess
4. What a great sense of direction- my navigator on trips. She'll get you where you want to go, you just may not take the route you thought you would
3. Check out her photography. I need a digital picture frame to hang all of her great work
2. Flip Flop queen of the world
1. The best daughter a mom could ever want- how did I get so lucky?

3 comments:

ShazBraz said...

Happy Birthday Jess!

kris said...

Hi Sandra - and happy birthday to your daughter. What a nice list you put together - I'd say you're both lucky!!

I just did a post on that flower you asked about. It's one of my favorites - it just keeps blooming forever!!

I haven't forgotten about that wonderful gift - I just haven't taken the time to pick out the oils yet. Sorry - I will get to it soon - promise!!

Jess said...

Aw thanks Mom!