Tristi tagged me with the six things about me tag. So I am supposed to tell you six things about me and then tag six people. Here we go:
1. All the light switches have to be in the down position when I go to bed or I cannot sleep. This gets crazy with the 3 way switch and having to go up and down the stairs to make them all 3 in the down position.
2. I was one of the first Urban Botanic fragrance designers.
3. I absolutely HATE, HATE, HATE shopping.
4. I like to look at snow when it is fresh fallen, unbroken with no footprints, but other than that I do not like it. I don't like driving in it, I don't like shoveling it and I really do not like the cold and would rather sit inside with a book and cocoa than go build a snowman.
5. I love to cook. I don't get to do it as much as I would like, but I love it when I do.
6. I would love to have a job as a Christmas Tree designer. I have several ideas sketched out. I have 6 trees for my house, but only put up two this year.
Now, let's see, who should I tag? Hmmm,
Melody over at SlurpingLife
Kymburlee at Temporary? Insanity
Linda at I Knew I Could Fly
I know that is only 4, but I don't want to keep tagging the same people, so when I decide on the last 2, I'll tag them.
Until them, have a happy day!