Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Contest time

I think it is time for another contest.

Up until now, our products were available only through an individual Fragrance Designer or by purchasing a Fragrance collection kit from a UB designer's website. Also, when a hostess would hold a workshop, there were always guests that could not attend for whatever reason. These guests would always want a catalog- and we didn't have one. Well, now we do. Let me tell you, they are beautiful and we have several new packages to help you create your own fun and fragrance.

So, with Valentine's Day coming up (14 days and counting- see sidebar), now would be a great time to purchase (or tell your sweetie that you want some UB product) you Valentine's gift.

I have a basket sitting at my house full of unscented Urban Botanic goodies. Leave me a comment between now and Wednesday, Feb 6, 7 pm Mountain time, and I will enter your name in the drawing to win this basket. Send you friends and family my way and get another entry.

The winner will be drawn at 7pm Mountain time on Feb 6th and will win the basket with:

Nourishing body lotion 8oz
Of course the most important feature of your Urban Botanic products is your signature scent. But still, all we hear is ranting and raving about the quality of our Nourishing Body Lotion! What can we say? We designed it to quickly quench your skin's thirst for moisture and nourishment without feeling greasy - your skin still feels good at the end of the day without reapplying! It's completely hypo-allergenic and contains amazing ingredients like Grape Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Aloe Vera, and Vitamins A, C, D, & E!

Refreshing Shower Gel 8 oz
Who doesn't love a billowing, silky lather without having to use ¼ bottle of shower gel? Our Refreshing Shower Gel is just that - refreshing… and scented oh-so-perfectly for YOUR morning routine. Hypo-allergenic and gentle as can be.

Parfum Spray 2 oz.
You're going to love your Urban Botanic Parfum Spray. This is a perfume that lasts all day and feels wonderfully silky when you put it on. Our perfume is safer than most because it doesn't contain harsh preservatives like alcohol, formaldehyde, and other scary stuff you'll find in your typical department store perfume. Instead, we use silk amino acids that don't cause irritations and perfume allergies that a lot of people suffer from.

A wonderful back loofah
Pedicure brush and pumice
Assorted other goodies
Pumps for the lotion and showergel

All packaged in a lovely Valentine bag, ready to use yourself or give as a gift. (remember UB products make great gifts for men as well).

I will contact the winner and we will work together to create a fragrance that is Original and Unique, just like you!

8 comments:

Stephanie Humphreys said...

I'm still waiting for the chance to attend a party in Canada. Maybe I'll have to arrange one the next time I am visiting family in Idaho or Utah.

ShazBraz said...

ah...fun!

Tristi Pinkston said...

This is a comment I am leaving for you. Hello, you!

Yes, please enter me in the contest.

Anonymous said...

Fun!

Unknown said...

Oooh, enter me in the drawing, please! Can't wait.

See you at Golden Corral today - 1:00. It's Blogger Babe time!

Jeri said...

count me in on the contest.
It was great getting to know a little bit more about you at the B5 lunch on Saturday.

lindsey said...

Ohh...I love the Blue Jaguar you made for school!

Heitkampfam said...

Pick me, pick me. I spell my name just like your sister--TAWNYA and you don't see that very often!