Thursday, January 24, 2008

Even more blessings

Or medicine- part 2.

So I told you that my doctor had changed one of my medicines. He had given me samples and when they worked great he went to write me a prescription. However, we could not remember if the sample was the weaker or the stronger of the 2. He wrote the prescription for the stronger. It should have been the weaker. When I got home and realized it, I called and asked his receptionist to have him re-fax the correct prescription to the pharmacy. By Monday evening he hadn't done it yet.

Tuesday evening- no prescription.

Wednesday- not yet

Thursday- nope again.

I called the doctor again because I am totally out and need it in the morning. I talk to his receptionist for a bit and she puts me on hold. She comes back and tells me that they have some samples and why don't I come down and get some. Great, I can do that. Is the dr. going to write me a new prescription, though? Then she says-

Why don't you just come down each month and request samples and we will give them to you.

Really? I can do that? Is it ok? Really?

And then when I got there, she gave me a 7 week supply!

Wow.

2 comments:

Shellie said...

Cool! I wish that would happen to me!

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

What a blessing!