Monday, July 14, 2008

Ramblings

This week is turning out to be a busy one and it is only Monday. I spent last week sewing shirts for Ethan for the pioneer trek he is going on this week. This week I plan on painting my basement. It is long overdue for a facelift.

I also have 4 books that authors have sent me to read and write a review. I am halfway through one of them and I really am liking the book. There is one that I am thinking that I am going to have to try and check my preconceptions at the door, but I am not sure how well I am going to do. I really hope it is well written.

So, I have plenty to keep me busy this week.



Indeed.

add to kirtsy

4 comments:

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

I'm at that point where I can't forsee not being busy any time in the near future. It's a bit daunting, really.

tawnya said...

Ooooh. I'm curious about the preconceptions one.

Tristi Pinkston said...

Hey Sandra,

Would you pop me a note at tristi AT tristipinkston.com?

Anonymous said...

I so understand. Morgan goes on the trek next week! She leaves Tuesday the 22nd & I just realized I don't have her skirts made. All I have is 2 shirts for her that I found at DI & her shoes. I'm going to throw the fabric in the washer right now & then leaving for a movie with the kids...Nancy Drew....then I get to make bread & start skirts when we get home. Loretta