Sunday, August 3, 2008

We have a winner!

I had a busy end of the week. I even went to the Breakind Dawn release party at Barnes and Nobel (details later) and didn't get to the post 300 contest drawing until this morning. But we have a winner.

I took everyone's name that posted a comment wrote it on a piece of paper. I then added all the names of those that commented on what they thought the real answer to #10 was, including those that sent their answer by e-mail. I then cut the paper into strips with the names, folded them, put them in a big bowl and Brandi drew out a slip of paper.

The winner is-- Loretta!!

Loretta, you need to let me know 2 things-

1. Which prize you want, an Urban Botanic oil warmer with 3 oils -choose one of our collections or pick your 3 favorite oils- also let me know which color warmer you want. Or would you rather have a gift certificate to Target.

2. Your correct and current address. I am not sure if the one in my book is the current one- I got Sharon's wrong the other day.



Indeed.

add to kirtsy

6 comments:

Jan said...

That is great. Congrats to the winner.

Have a great week ahead.

ShazBraz said...

oh, Loretta...I LOVE my oil warmer!

tawnya said...

And I would be MORE than happy to spend a Target gift card for you the next time I go down...

(hee! congrats!)

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!! I'll email you my address. As for the prize, I'm torn. You know how I am with shopping, well with a degree in it & all. teehee And the warmer is tempting. I had a migraine a couple of weeks ago & that was my first one since my surgery in December. I don't know how I functioned all those years. Anyway, I'm a little leery of scents. So, I will have to think for a bit before I let you know for sure. Loretta

Sandra said...

I know, I had a migrain and was blown away. I thought- my poor kids that had to spend all those years with an unfunctional mom.
So I really do understand about the leeriness. I could give you a recommendation on the ones that I use the most if you want. there are certain ones that I don't use if I have the smallest of beginnings of a headache.

Anonymous said...

Let me think about it. For years I was completely incopasitated (sp?) when I had one, & then I got to where I just functioned anyway because what are you going to do when you have 4-5 or 6 a week? When I got that last one for 2 days I asked Wynn how I functioned all those years. I couldn't believe how bad my head hurt, I would rather have been in labor!! I didn't realize how bad they hurt because I had them all the time. My visiting teacher told me she never could figure out how I kept functioning all that time, & she's a nurse.