Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Perfect days

Have you ever had one of those days that was almost perfect? As perfect as could be for your current circumstances? I had one of those days today:

1. Day of Remebrance is out today.

2. Work was busy and I got an e-mail from the principal with an offer of a possible change in job and income for next year (just possible, but still)

3. Day of Remembrance is out today and I have my copy and have started it

4. I had a UB party to do tonight. I love doing UB parties. And it was great party

5. Day of Remembrance

6. I had a UB conference call tonight (that I missed because of #4, but it is recorded so I can listen later) There was a surprise announced on the call. I happened to know about the surprise early and was able to announce it at the party- first customers to know about the new Scent of the Month club. McKenna even e-mailed me the flyers early to take to the party. And I even sold some subscriptions to the new club.

7. I found out that there is still booth space available for Saturday's Heritage festival. The best thing about that? Booth space is free this year.

8. Oh, and did I mention, Day of Remembrance is out today and I have one? just checking




Indeed.

add to kirtsy

8 comments:

David G. Woolley said...

I was suspicious, but now I have confirmed that you, my dear Sandra, are the #1 Promised Land fan. At least I can't find anyone who is more excited, on the ball and engaged.

Your enthusiasm only makes me want to get busy on volume five.

Hope you enjoy reading Day of Remembrance as much as I enjoyed writing it.

All the best,

David Woolley

Tristi Pinkston said...

Hey Sandra,

There's this new book out I think you'd like. It's called "Day of Remembrance."

:)

Karlene said...

Sandra, You are such a Promised Land nerd. And I mean that in the nicest possible way.

Oh, and you've convinced me I should read the series. When I finish the 45 books already on my nightstand, can I borrow yours?

K

P.S. I signed up for Scent of the Month today. Yum!! ")

Sandra said...

David- Get busy already. Only 300 some odd days till release. I'm counting you know.

Tristi- I'll see if I can find a copy somewhere.

Karlene- Really? A Nerd? Hm, what should I put on my shirt?
Oh, and Scent of the Month is wonderful isn't it? I introduced it last night and already signed up customers- and that is with just having the flyers for info! I can hardly wait to get them.

Sandra said...

Oh, and Karlene- of course you can borrow mine

David G. Woolley said...

Are you kidding? Loan Promised Land books. No. No. No. Sisters. Do it the old fashioned way. Buy them.

Sandra, if you dare loan your books to Karlene I'll grumble. I'll throw a fit. I'll stop writing.

Dave Woolley

Sandra said...

David- Yes, you passed! See how easy it is to work promotion into the conversation?

Karlene- you heard the man

Karlene said...

Geez, Louise! Well, I do own volumes 1 & 2, I just haven't read them yet. They're in that huge stack of books to read.

Good news for David--I get a lot of my LDS books at D.I. (shh. Don't tell.) and I've NEVER seen a copy of any of his books there.