Thursday, October 16, 2008

Marching Band 08

The next couple of posts will be of marching bands. My parents live about 1000 miles away from their grandkids and so they don't get to see all the things the kids do. These posts are for them.

This is my niece's band. One of the cute color guard is her. The beginning and ending are kind of shaky- I didn't have my tri-pod with me, it was in the car and I don't know their show nor which one she is, so I was looking for her. They are an amazing band. Look at how big they are, how crisp their lines and formations are. I think they took 2nd at this competition. She can comment if she wants and tell you more about their show- and mostly, which one are you???? I am pretty sure she is not one of the blonde girls- unless she has changed her haircolor since I saw her a couple weeks ago. Also, she is just a teeny, tiny slip of a girl. I thought that would help me recognize her, but when you are in the nose bleed section of the stadium so you can see the formations better, you can't tell who is who very well.



Indeed.

add to kirtsy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You did a very good job catching me a few times through the show. That's me at the very beginning... fixing my pants! Thanks. Thanks a lot. Just what I wanted on camera. You actually have me on there quite well a few other times. This show is Jekyll & Hyde. That's why we have black & white costumes & our makeup the way it is. It is on youtube too. If you type in Sky View Band BBI you can watch it on there when we were at USU. My mom got all of her stuff downloaded on the computer from her camera this morning, so she should be putting it on her blog soon.

Sandra said...

When Jake and I were guessing which one was you, I guessed right!! yea me. And you know, I do what I can as an aunt to promote my nieces and nephews. So, you're welcome.