Saturday, October 18, 2008

Two competitions

Here are the last two marching band videos for this year. The first one is last Sat at the Mt. Timp. competition. We didn't place in this one. It was cold and yucky and I applaude every member of every color guard that did not drop a flag or rifle- it was so cold that I was having a hard time holding onto the camera and I had on a coat and gloves.

This next video is from Tues. evening at the Rocky Mountain Review at the BYU stadium. Again it was cold, but not as bad as the last 3 competitions. I set up the camera on the tri-pod and just let it run so that there is a better perspective of the formations. They are really better observed from above. While it was filming, I was taking a bunch of stills because Jessica hasn't been able to come with me to any of the competitions, so I have no stills of any of them. I will post them in a slide show later.

We took 2nd place at this competition and 1st in Colorguard and 1st in Music. That makes a total of two 2nd places, two 1st place Colorguard for this season so far. We have one more competition in Ca. coming. I will not be attending that one, but will let you know how they do.



Indeed.

add to kirtsy

No comments: