Monday, June 22, 2009

Strawberry Days 2009

Strawberry Days 2009 has come and gone. I didn't do as much with the celebration this year as I have in years past. I didn't have a booth, I didn't go to the Craft Fair or the carnival. No, I went to class or stayed home and wrote a paper or ate birthday cake and homemade ice cream.

But, I did pin the hemline on the uniforms for the marching band and hem them for the drum line. I did help get the trailer to the end of the parade and then watch the parade and cheer for our band. I even took pictures and film.

Ethan is the sousaphone on the right

Jacob is on bells right behind the other sousaphone. He reminds me of Donovan his first year in marching band.

Jacob on bells and cowbell

Ethan on sousaphone

But Hunter was more fun to watch than the parade

Hunter and Kristina


He was trying to put a flyer in his pocket

Keeping time with a band

Watch to the end, it just cracks me up



Indeed.
add to kirtsy

1 comment:

Dad Mom said...

cute, al least he knows how to pull them up. Love Mom (Greatgrandma)