Saturday, June 26, 2010

A little secret

i just wanted to let you in on a little secret. You know how I mentioned the site I was going to use to find food deals and build my food storage and save money in the process?

It is called Deals To Meals. Here is the link and here is the blog and there is a button on the right hand side of my blog in case you ever need it.

I forgot to tell you that she has downloadable sheets to help you keep track of your food storage- amouts and how to use it and rotate it and all that jazz. She not only scours the ads and finds the best deals for you each week, you get to pick which stores you use, and then from those stores, which products you want and then you can print out your grocery list from there. And not only that, but she provides you with a menu and recipes that uses what you buy that week.  I know!

And here is the best part- the secret. She is having a giveaway. Now it only lasts until June 30th, so you need to hurry over there now to check it out. But after you check it out and you decide you want to use her service, then just send her an e-mail letting her know that I refered you so that she can credit me with the extra entries.






Indeed. add to kirtsy

1 comment:

Kathi Oram Peterson said...

This is great! Thanks for the link. Food storage is something I'm always trying to do, but never seem to get a handle on it. This should help.