Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Fun For All- Garden Stool

Remember this stool from the beginning of the summer projects? 

The seat fell apart when I tried to screw it back onto the legs.
I went to Home Depot to get a 12" circular stool seat.
They don't sell them anymore.
Neither does Lowes.
Or Roberts.
Or Hobby Lobby.

Finally Jacob just cut me one.
I think his is better anyway.
He was concerned that it wasn't perfectly round;
but I told him it did't matter because I was just  going to put it in the fairy garden  sit a pot of white flowers on it to bring
a bit of heigth to the garden.

But now I am not so sure I want to put it in the fairy garden with flowers on it.
I may just leave it on the porch.
Or still put it in the fairy garden sans flower pot.



What do you think?


And a stray, random musing that just ran through my mind- What color should I paint my nails?






Indeed. add to kirtsy

No comments: