Finally-- the woman's answer to growing rich safely! Women today face more money challenges than ever before, from managing careers and families to finances-- the demands on their time and resources are increasing. Bad financial advice abounds, and it can be hard to know what to do. Award-winning author Tristi Pinkston teams up with bestselling authors Brett Kitchen and Ethan Kap to bring you Million Dollar Diva. Experience Tristi's real-life transformation from struggling in debt to million-dollar retirement!
In this Book, you'll discover:
- The 5 step, simple, safe , and predictable process to change living paycheck-to-paycheck to enjouying wealth and security.
- How to give yourself a $400 per month raise without asking the boss or working a minute of overtime.
- "Spend Like a Diva." How to have anything you want--nice vacations, eating out, trips to the mall. It's all part of the plan!
- The secret formula of how to completely eliminate your debt in 1/3 the time and save tens of thousands on interest costs in the process. You'll see why all the TV gurus are wrong!
- 5 Million-Dollar-Diva investing strategies that will grow your money safely and predictably every year, without the guesswork.
- Plus! Discover the key to stop fighting and quarreling with your spouse about money forever!
Ok, when Tristi asked me if I wanted to review this book, I told her that I would only do it if it was written in lay man's terms and easy to read. If it was full of math and formulas then I didn't want to do it. She assured me that it was very much an easy read and it is.
This book came to me at a time when my finances are being cut back drastically, but expenses are unrelenting and I need help in figuring out how to get out of debt and heal my bank account and somehow provide for my family and save for the future. It all felt rather crushing and debilitating to me.
After reading Million Dollar Diva I don't feel so scared for the future. In fact I have a plan and am getting ready to use the resources made available in the book and I will be ok. In fact I am going to be better than ok.
What are those resources you ask? And how can you take advantage of them?
Between now and May 15 you can get a book free here- you just pay shipping and handling.
While there you can take advantage of some of the other freebie resources such as the Create Your Wealth Blueprint.
After the 15th you can purchase a book here.
I am really excited to start the process and become a Million Dollar Diva myself.