Friday, June 15, 2012

Let them eat cake

I love beautifuly decorated cakes.  But I am no good at it.  I get in a hurry, I don't have the proper equipment, and let's face it- I was never even good at coloring in the lines. So when I see a great cake I stop to admire it.

My cousin's wife makes those kind of cakes and I go over to her blog often to admire her handy work.  Because my life has been a bit out of control lately I haven't been reading blogs.  But today I took some time to try and catch up on a few. And I know I am late to the party on this, but I am so sorry I don't live in the Mesa, Arizona area because I would be buying things from her all the time (or maybe my waist line is happy I don't live there.)

Go over here and check it out: Amy Scott Cakes
Be prepared to be impressed, amazed, wowed and even salivate a little.


This picture is Amy's- not mine. I hope she doesn't care that I borrowed it for a preview for you.  Now go over there and check her out.




Indeed

No comments: