Monday, February 25, 2013

Hashbrown Winters and the Mashimoto Madness
Frank L. Cole




All Hashbrown Winters ever wanted was a simple life: a treehouse full of buddies, enough marbles to keep him occupied at recess, and a Brody the Ape-Slayer action figure with authentic ninja throwing stars. But everything changes when Hi Mashimoto starts a rival club and threatens to take Hashbrown's place as the kid with the coolest treehouse at Pordunce Elementary. This hilarious follow-up to The Adventures of Hashbrown Winters reunites all your favorite zany characters and introduces plenty of new ones. You'll never believe the trouble Hashbrown gets into this time. Frank L. Cole's Hashbrown Winters and the Mashimoto Madness will have your whole family laughing out loud, it's a perfect read for pranksters of all ages.


I was given this book as a review copy but even if I hadn't I would have gotten it to read anyway.  This book is funny, funny, funny and I loved it.  I love the way Frank Cole takes us inside the lives that live in the elementary school and on the playground. I love the way all the nick-names match the personalities so perfectly. And I loved the couple of hours I spent living in that world again.

Find it, buy it, read it and laugh out loud.

Get it here






Indeed

No comments: