Thursday, February 14, 2013

Worst day ever

I hate Valentines day and today I hate it even more than ever.  I was told not to long ago that only one person per family is allowed to have public feelings and that I was not the one in my family allowed. So I have tried to just be all unicorns and glitter, sunshine and rainbows since then, but today my heart is heavy and sad and broken into a million irreparable pieces.

And today is the worst Valentines day ever and today I don't believe in love. I don't believe in happy endings or happily ever after. And if I ate chocolate I would go to a corner with a box of those disgusting heart chocolates and eat myself sick.  Instead I am going to take my grand-babies a present, give them loves and kisses and then come home and read.

And maybe someday I will believe again. But not today.



Indeed

No comments: