Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Day 1

Day 1. Today life begins.

This starts my new journey into life and living again. 

Brandi and I watched The Secret Life of Walter Mitty yesterday and loved it.  There is a part in there with a travel journal and I decided to start a travel journal for my journey into life.  I did tease with Brandi and say I wonder how many days before I say "I am totally alone. Rations are almost gone. I don't know if I will make it out of here"

While that was a joke, I am a little bit afraid that there may come a day this year that I do feel like that.  But if I am faithful in my journey I will be able to look back and see that I am really not alone and my rations of love, health and prosperity are not as low as I think they are.

We had a small miracle yesterday that has already started filling that rations pot of thankfulness.

So today, Day 1, Life begins.

Indeed

No comments: