Friday, January 3, 2014

Goal

Today we had 2 groups of 7th grade students and 2 groups of 8th grade students to teach.  We were overbooked because we could only be in one classroom at a time.  We had the 8th grade students watch Monsters University in preparation for our lesson next week on preparing for college.  We did have a study guide to go along with the movie.

Our time with the 7th grade was spent with the CTE lessons that the state says we have to teach.  Today we talked about our roles in our life- family member, citizen, worker, community member etc. and how our personalities help us when we make job choices and balance in our lives.  When we discussed balance we talked about priorities and goals and how to make them a reality.

One of my goals for this year is to figure out who I am and where I want to be. Part of doing is that I have committed to posting something here everyday this month.  I miss writing and creating and I am hoping this will help me.  

If my 7th grade students can set and accomplish their goals I can too.

Indeed

No comments: