Monday, January 6, 2014

Sleep

I have insomnia.  It is a by product of PTSD which is a by product of 28 years of not so happy times- to put it mildly.

Short story, I am tired.  I also have an issue with my larynx and my trachea is not exactly formed right.  The trachea issue makes it hard to breath while sleeping so I stop breathing when I am sleeping.  Because of that I have always been tired but I started using a Cpap machine about four years ago.  They kept telling me that  I would feel so much better after I started using it because I would get such great sleep.  I'm still waiting for that to happen.

Then this issue with my larynx started Thanksgiving weekend.  It makes breathing hard and then it started happening at night and I can't use my Cpap  because of this issue.  So even though I never feel rested I am not getting even the slight sleep I get when using the Cpap.  So I am tired.

So I just want to sleep.


Indeed

No comments: