Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tag, Your'e it

As soon as I read the topic of Karlene's latest blog, I knew I was going to get it. And I was right, I didn't run fast enough. So here goes with the game of tag.


Remove the blog from the top, move all the blogs up one, and add yourself to the bottom.

Novembrance
The Lyon's Tale
Sundial in the Shade
Inksplasher
The Dance

What were you doing ten years ago?

Let's see, 1997. No knew babies in my home so it is hard to tell. Oh! I know, I was trying to convince my husband that it would be a good thing for me to go back to school and finish my degree.

What were you doing one year ago?

Working for Rosehaven Publishing, a job that I miss every day. Miss the job, miss the office, miss the people, mostly miss the world's best boss.

Five snacks you enjoy: (I am going to list the unhealthy ones that I indulge in)
1. Kevin Miles makes the world's best chocolate covered carmels. Miles Chocolates If I had to admit to an addiction, it would be these.
2. A glass of orange juice
3. A big bowl of peaches and cream with sugar
4. Twix candy bar
5. Russel Stover's Vermont Fudge Pecan Roll

Five songs you know all the lyrics to

1. 5 o'clock Somewhere by Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffet
2. Skin by Rascal Flatts
3. I loved Her First by Heartland
4. Little Moments by Brad Paisley
5. When He Cheats by Carrie Underwood

Things you would do if you were a millionaire:

1. Build my dream house (in Wallsburg)
2. Furnish my dream house with what I want and not what I can afford
3. Trust fund for all my kids and neices and nephews
4. I wouldn't be in debt
5. Travel to Holland at tulip time, visit the Louve, go to Denmark, Australia, visit church history sites, see old buildings in Italy........

Five bad habits:

1. I am too picky
2. Expect things to be done MY way
3. spend too much time on trivial matters
4. don't read my scriptures as often as I should
5. don't balance my check book except once every 4-5 months (and then it is a terrible mess)

Five things you like to do:

1. Dance
2. Read
3. Redo furniture
4. Remodle
5. Shop antique stores

Things you will never wear again:

1. Maternity clothes
2. Bell bottoms
3. 4 inch heels (but I will torture my self with 3" on a good day)
4. A size 1
5. Blue eye shadow

Five favorite toys:
1. Fisher Price old and antique Ferris Wheels
2. My UB fragrance designer kit
3. Musical tops
4. Jacks
5. My hammer, saw, paint brush, gardening tools etc.

Where will I be in ten years?

Living in my dream house. One of the most successful Urban Botanic Fragrance Designers. Playing with my grandkids. Healthy and thinner. Married to a man that adores me and I adore him. Thinking that life can't get any better than this.

Five people to tag:
(this is the hard part because almost everyone that I know that has a blog has already been tagged!)

1.Lindsey
2. Marilyn
3. Holly
4. Diane
5. Stacey

2 comments:

Karlene said...

Yes, you may live in Wallsburg.

So I'm thinking 6.46.PD is some type of military time??

Sandra said...

Not sure about the time thing. I will have to check it out in the settings. Military time would have been 11 hundred hours.

And thank you, Mayor Browning, for allowing me to build and live in your auspicious community.