Friday, September 14, 2007

Mish Mash Friday

Today is just going to be a mish mash of stuff.

1- The contest for the UB Home Collection is still going on.
Remember that each comment gets you an entry. Also taking the personality test on my site gets you another entry. If you send your friends here and they post a comment and remember to tell me you sent them, they get an entry, and so do you.

2- I ordered 2 of the UB warming plates when they were first announced. I got one for my home and one to take to workshops to show how cool they are. I am really glad that I ordered 2. And I am glad that I decided to make my contest last until the 30th. I just got an e-mail from the home office and the first shipment of warmers is completely sold out!! The second shipment should be in by the 24th, so go ahead and order if you want. This is so exciting! Sold out in one week! Amazing

3- Tomorrow is going to be laundry, laundry, laundry so we can pack. Oh yeah, I need to cash my UB bonus check. I plan on spending it totally on myself while I am San Diego.

4- I misspelled my own sister's name in one of my posts! It should be TawnNYa not TawYNa. I am lucky that she is so forgiving. I would say that it was just my dyslexia showing up, but Jess gets really annoyed when people talk about transitionary dyslexia when she has to live with it every day. Actually, my brain just gets ahead of my fingers, or is it my fingers getting ahead of my brain?

I was going to post something else, but I forgot what and I am tired and have lots to do tomorrow. I am going to take my laptop with me and I will have internet access in the hotel, so I will try and post some while I am gone.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sleep well tonight, Sandra. Thanks for your help today as well as your generosity.

Anonymous said...

Heh. I get A LOT more annoyed when Isaac does it!!