Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Majesty and Glory



If I could have only one Christmas album, this would be it. From the opening heralding trumpets to the final amen there is not one misnote. When I listen, I imagine the scene I described with the sheperds. But when the music begins, I shift to the scene of the heavenly choir and I become part of the choir. My favorite track is track 11, the singing of Noel. I especially love the song, "Sing Noel", I can just see the choir swaying and singing and being joyous in it. Sometimes I wish we sang more, umm, boisterously in our church. I think in our singing of our hymns, we don't always rejoice in the news that is the gospel, but just sing words while not paying attention. But I digress.

If you can get this CD you really should. Put it on, turn it up and feel the music. Let it take you to that exciting, happy, joyous place where you learn that the world will be ok, there is a Savior and He is here.

No comments: