Sunday, December 23, 2007

More Jon Schmidt

Some more of my favorites by Jon Schmidt.



Susser De Glocken (Sweet are the Bells) Listen here.

Sweet, clear, beautiful. I see newly fallen snow and can see the church bells chiming in the birth of our Savior.

I know I posted about this one before, but I didn't have a place for you to listen to it.



Christmas Medley

Listen

I love the interplay between the three songs. Jon makes it so easy, the way they just flow into each other you almost cannot imagine hearing them seperately.

See the kings searching for the promised Messiah, then hear the bells peal out the news that He is here, awaking the world of sleeping people to the fact that the Savior is hear.



Are we awake, do we know What Child this is? Would we follow the star?



While you are over here, be sure you listen to Jon's rendition of "Bring a Torch, Jeanette, Isabella. My favorite rendition by far. But I posted about that already.

No comments: