Sunday, December 16, 2007

Tagged again

Josi tagged me with 10 random things tag. I am supposed to tell you 10 random things about me and then tag 10 people.



Hmmm, what do I not care that you know about me that I have not already told you?



10. I have 3 college degrees- General degree in Children's Lit., Associates in El. Ed., Bachelor's in Psychology and I spend my days basically as a glorified hall monitor.



9. I absolutely HATE snakes. I don't mind spiders or bugs too much, but don't even show me a snake. I walk through the snake house at the zoo with my back to the snakes.



8. I'll go out of my way just so that I do not have to make a left hand turn without a turn signal.

7. Purple and green are my favorite colors. I just noticed that those colors make up most of my wardrobe.

6. I am afraid of the dark. I have to have music or something on in order to be able to fall asleep with or without sleeping meds.

5. I have caught a fish with my bare hands.

4. I am a jewlery junkie and had to put myself on a jewlery diet and purge. I hated having to do that because my friend Lindsey had some beautiful bracelets on her Etsy shop and I couldn't get one before they were gone.

3. I would love to be able to buy and and restore old houses- repair, paint and furnish them. That would be so fun.

2. I have a HUGE crush on Ty Penington.

1. You know how Jimmy Stewart pretended to lead the Tabernacle Choir in the movie Mr. Krueger's Christmas? That is me when I listen to music. It must be heriditary, I see my kids doing it as well.

So, there you go- 10 random things about me.
Now to tag 10 people that I haven't tagged lately:

Lindsey- cause she is always so happy

Elle- so she has a reason to write a long post (and you're so cute)

Camille- who truly enjoys her students and they enjoy her

Karlene- because even though she gets tagged a lot, it has been awhile since I tagged her

Jessica- because I'm the mom and I said so. And she has my camera again.

Michelle- because it's been awhile since we heard from her

McKenna- because I love the way she tells about life

Gaynelle- I have never tagged her

Anne- just because

No comments: