Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas in the Grove

Here is a video of about 5 of my favorites from the Christmas in the Grove program. The program was about 1 1/2 hours and this video lasts about 20 minutes. You will see, of course, close ups of Brandi and Jacob and Ethan, but you will also see some of why I love Kathryn. If she were to tak her talent and give me just an extremely small thimble full, I would be overflowing with talent.

It was a fun and spiritual evening and I am so happy that I was well enough to go. For me, it isn't Christmas until "Christmas in the Grove".

Again, be sure to scroll to the bottom to turn down the playlist.
Lynell Haas playing the flute.

Jocelyn Pedersen soloist on Mary Had a Baby

Mike Carson- organist

Wanda Orr- pianist

Jacob Sorenson- tabourine

No comments: