Monday, February 4, 2008

Do they cancel life because of snow?

Here are some pictures taken last week and then again this morning. We got a ton of snow yesterday and yet 6 miles away at work, there was next to nothing!



My front porch last Thursday


Same planters this morning at 6 am




Same planters, other side




There is a pond and waterfall to the right of the picture and a pathway that goes on the left of the mailbox, past the pond and up to the porch. Really.




The chimes are sitting on a mounded flowerbed next to the bird bath, which is not on the mound, but on the same level as the path that really and truly runs next to it to the porch.
Lets hope the little birdies don't want a bath or that they come equiped with scarfs ala Woodstock.

2 comments:

Karlene said...

I think Kokomo is my new theme song. I'm going to put it on repeat until summer.

Karlene said...

I tagged you on my blog . You get this glorious distinction because you were at the Blogging Babes luncheon. :)

Karlene