Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Channeling Meg Ryan



You know that scene in "You've Got Mail" after Meg Ryan's character has lost her business and she is home sick and her bed is covered with kleenex and she is miserable? Yeah, that's me today. Except I did throw my kleenex in the garbage can. And there is no Tom Hanks character to bring me daisies and fix me soup. But my son did clean te kitchen and my other son is fixing supper for everyone, so it really isn't that bad, I guess. I think my fever (102*) finally broke and I will actually make it back to work tomorrow.
I'll pick the winner for the Valentine's contest later this evening and post it tomorrow, so good luck and there is still time to enter!

3 comments:

tawnya said...

Sorry you're sick! Maybe you shouldn't have breathed in my blog essence the other day & caught my germs!

Anonymous said...

when you said at the luncheon that you felt like you were coming down with something - you weren't just a kiddin.' Sorry you're sick. (I loved that movie! - but I thought the end was kind of anti-climatic)

Karlene said...

Sorry you're sick. Are you back at work today? I missed your post yesterday because I was tending grandbabies and being exposed to MRSA