Thursday, February 7, 2008

Winner


Here is our beautiful gift bag of goodies. What happens now is our winner needs to go to my website , take the personality test and then we will get together to create the most fabulous scent to make your signature custom products.

So, heitkampfam Pretty in Pink, if you are located in Utah, we can do this in person. If you are not in Utah, I will e-mail you with your options. (be sure to include your e-mail when you take the personality test.)

Everyone else, I will hold more contests throughout the year, but in the meantime, Feb. hostess special is that you get a home fragrance collection for 1/2 off. That's right, you pay $25 and receive an Oil Warming Plate and 3 of your favorite oils. This is an incredible value.

March Hostess Special
Back by popular demand! Receive a free perfume oil with any UB Home Collection. We held this promotion back in November and all we can say is WOW. Our customers loved the idea of that free oil. Make sure you contact me to schedule your workshop date before my March calendar fills up.

Too busy to schedule in a workshop? Or perhaps you don't live close enough for me to be able to come to your home? Schedule a catalog workshop and you get the same hostess benefits.



1 comment:

kris said...

Hi Sandra - just stopping by to say hi. We are loving our oil warmer - I use it a lot and always think of you. :) Sometime soon I need to pick out some more oils to try. I'm thinking about making some firestarters with pinecones and candle wax. Do you think the oils would work for making the firestarters scented?

I love the photos of your snow - so pretty. A pain to get around in, I know, but looks so fresh and clean. I hope you're feeling better!