Wednesday, March 26, 2008

FYI

Just an FYI for everyone trying to get in contact with me. There is a problem with my e-mail server. He finally got part of it fixed tonight and I can now recieve e-mail (crossed fingers here, knock on wood, or what ever else you want to do for luck). However, if you sent me something in the last week and wanted a response and didn't get one, it is because I didn't get the e-mail. If it bounced back, that is why. And if you sent me something today, you will have to resend it because I definately got nothing since last night.

As far as me responding, my outgoing e-mail is not fixed, so I cannot send e-mails. He is going to try to fix it tonight, but see the above finger crossing, knocking on wood ritual statement. I am not holding my breath right now.

And this is for my niece, Shayla, send me details. And anyone else that is not busy, forward me all the discussion that has taken place today regarding the above mentioned niece!
Now don't go thinking things about our discussion, it is just that the last e-mail I got mentioned that she is getting married in June and that was the first (and obviously, frustratingly the last) I had heard about it and I want all the details!

4 comments:

tawnya said...

Grrr. I just tried to forwad you everything from yesterday but it came back again. And I tried to comment here & it ate it!

Maybe you should get an gmail account for times like these? And then if you like it, you could slowly start transferring everything over...

Karlene said...

I hate it when technology doesn't work.

Have you heard anything about the job you applied for?

Also, I still want those newspapers. Will try to get over there tonight to get them.

G. Parker said...

Hey Sandra...I tagged you on my blog! you're it...

tawnya said...

feel free to delete this...I'm posting on an old one since I'm just "checking" your email today! Here's what I just sent via email this morning:

K. I'll reply here and on an older post of yours & see what gets through!

I just said thank you for the warmer & I'll try it out when I can breath again! I also asked about your friend's husband w/ MRSA - I'm feeling open ended to a novel with that!