Thursday, April 3, 2008

Wheat Grass Juice

Ok, I watched a couple episodes of Celebrity Apprentice. I watched the last two episodes in full. I enjoyed watching Trace Adkins and Piers put together an auction to raise funds for their respective charities. However, the following clips just crack me up, every. single. time. Especially the first one.
(sorry you have to leave and go somewhere else to see them, but I couldn't get them to embed in the blog)


http://www.nbc.com/The_Celebrity_Apprentice/video/#mea=233604

http://www.nbc.com/The_Celebrity_Apprentice/video/#mea=233508

http://www.nbc.com/The_Celebrity_Apprentice/video/#mea=233729

And later one of the BSB forgot HIS black nail polish and Trace had to go purchase some so that they would be happy and go on stage! What a bunch of prima donnas! Wheat Grass Juice.

It got me to thinking about if I was to be doing a show what exactly would I need included in my rider? I honestly cannot think of anything that I would not be able to bring myself. The standard deli tray and fruit and maybe some bottled water, but really, Wheat Grass Juice? Even when I choreographed plays there were some prima donnas, but nothing like this!

What would your inner Prima Donna request?

7 comments:

Karlene said...

Bananas with just a touch of green left, very sweet and seedless red grapes, Aqua Vista water (chilled), and Russell Stovers Nutty Nouggie Chews. Sorry. I'm a diva. :)

Sandra said...

Well, maybe, but since I already knew this would be your answer, that stuff would already have been supplied for you. ;)

Sandra said...

Oh, that sounded like I think you are a prima donna- I don't, I just knew what you would ask for.

Karlene said...

Yeh, sure. After working with me for years, I'm sure you think I'm the most high maintenance woman on the planet. But that's okay.

Oh, and I forgot to ask for the Swiss Miss Sugar Free hot chocolate mix and the large mugs from the $ store that are bigger on the top than on the bottom and have Christmas Angels printed on them.

And would you please heat exactly 10 ozs of the Aqua Vista in the microwave for precisely 1:45 minutes, then stir in 2 heaping tablespoons of the Swiss Miss and bring it to me every hour on the hour? :)

Sandra said...

You crack me up! So, could I print out your comments, take them to my next interview and use that as why they should hire me?

Karlene said...

Yes, you may. And you can also tell them that they better hire you fast and for lots of money because the second I can afford you again I'm going to try to seduce you away from them because you are the best assistant in the entire world!

Unknown said...

Dasani Bottled Water, Dr. Pepper and smoked almonds.