Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spring Cleaning

So it is getting to be spring. It is still cold and windy, but the sun is shining more often and I don't have to wear the big coat anymore, just a jacket most of the time will suffice. So that means it is time for spring cleaning. With spring cleaning come moving of furniture, mucking out the old and unused and maybe some painting or at least some sprucing up.

With that in mind, I changed my background. I really, really like it. Sharon changed her background and I really liked it. She told me of a site where she got her new background. I was going to go there and get something new, and I probably will for one or more of my other blogs, but this one just called to me for The Dance.

Down at the bottom of my side bar is a credit link that will take you to the place where this background got it's start in life. However, that is not where I got it. My cyber friend, blog friend Kimberly over at Temporary?Insanity does template tweaking and I got this one from there. She did another background for me here.

Now, I need to spend some time re-adding my links and stuff. But that is a good thing, because I am weeding out and de-cluttering the sidebar. And I am going to have to go over to Karlene's with my laptop because even though she has given me great instructons to make my blogroll a drop down menue, my brain just can't seem to get it right.

Just a little note on the interview yesterday- it went great. The princpal took 1 1/2 pages of notes on things I said, I felt good about it. Upside, I was only the 2-3 interview for the position so everyone else has to be compared to me. Downside, I was only the 2-3 interview so... But I like the upside better. He did say that it could be 3 weeks before he lets me know one way or another, though.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love, love, LOVE the new look! Wow!

Good luck with job process. I hope you get it!

G. Parker said...

Sandra!!! Love the new site! I would really like to make mine different, but I'm really slow when it comes to learning how to do that stuff. How much does your friend charge? sigh. gorgeous!! good luck on the new job...

Anonymous said...

Love the new look. And I hope you get that job. :)

Karlene said...

Oops. That was really me, not Suan. Forgot I'd logged in to tweak her blog.

lindsey said...

Ahhh...that is maddening that you have to wait so long!