Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ethan and Jacob band concert

Theme from the movie "Cars"
Ethan plays tuba there on the right





Jacob's one song that I made it there for and I started the recording part way through.
He plays percussion and is back row left hand side. Suspended cymbal and slap sticks in this song-
"Pirates of the Caribbean"




*Here I am going to put a disclaimer about my photography skills. Someday I promise to learn how to use my camera to its full capacity. I also promise to remember before I get to an event that I need a tripod and go purchase one because you can definately tell when my shoulder seizes and jerks.

1 comment:

G. Parker said...

Hey! Isn't the end of the year craziness fun??? lol. Your sons looked like they did good. Two things...which branch of the military are your sons in? I thought one was Marine, are they both Marines?? And two...
TAG -- YOUR IT! grin.