Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Birthday time


It's my sister's birthday today. There she is at our niece's wedding last month.
Woo Hoo, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LORETTA.
I would taunt her about her age, except she is younger than I am, so.
In looking through my photos, I realized that there are a lot of nieces and nephews and my kids, but very few of my brothers and sisters and absolutely none of me. We are going to have to remedy that at the next family get together. Beware, I will be the mad camera weilding sister (or maybe I will just make Jess do it.)

Indeed.

add to kirtsy

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most of mine are of the grandkids, but I think there is a couple of you. One is the 5 generation one. Would you like any of them?
Dad

Sandra said...

yes, please

ShazBraz said...

Happy Bday Loretta! I had every intention of emailing you today, but ended up at T's canning plums until almost 10 tonight. Hope it was great!

tawnya said...

Hmmmm You'll understand, then, when we give you the wrong location of the party!

Happy bday Loretta!

Brillig said...

Happy birthday to your sister!

And I'm the same way. Lots of pics of the kids, none of the adults. One day it will make me sad that I didn't capture them too. You GO, mad camera wielding one!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the b-day wishes. It was a pretty good one, Wynn gave me yellow shoes! I get the big present on Sunday. & did anyone get a picture of Tanner & Sage dancing? I keep expecting someone to post a picture of that & I haven't seen one yet. You know me, always forget the camera, then when I remember it, I forget I remembered & leave it in the car. Loretta (oh, I'm thinking the store gift card)

Anonymous said...

Dad got some. Mom

Sandra said...

So, Dad, could you send us all some pics?