Thursday, October 9, 2008

4th photo meme

Post the 4th photo in the 4th folder of your picture folder



My 4th folder is Brandi's baptism. This was take the day before her baptism. It takes 2-5 hours to do her hair. If we decide on the small braids, I pay someone to do it. It is not inexpensive, but it lasts for 3 months. But it takes another 5 hours to take out. Notice the bag of books and crayons etc. to help her while away the time. I have another picture of the first time we had braids done- she was 4 and fell asleep in the chair.
Tag- anyone that wants to do it.

Indeed.

add to kirtsy

3 comments:

ShazBraz said...

Fun! I will do this tomorrow when I'm feeling a little better (I WILL feel better tomorrow, dang it!)

Brandi is a trooper to sit still that long!

Sandra said...

Yes, you better feel better tomorrow. Because I am a mom and I say so.

And Brandi is only a trooper if someone else is doing her hair. You should hear the weeping and wailing and moaning and groaning that goes on when I am the one doing her hair. And that is just from me ;)

Karlene said...

Cute pic. I used to do my girls' hair like that for camp.