Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Days

These are some of my siblings- Loretta, Sharon, Everett at my niece's wedding this past summer.

This post is all about Sharon. You see, for most of the world today is all about celebrating the end of the year and ringing in a new one. But for Sharon, it is all about her birthday. When she ends one year, she truly becomes one year older too. So as you start your celbrations, and wish everyone Happy New Year, join me in also wishing Sharon a

HAPPY
BIRTHDAY!!!!!




Indeed.

add to kirtsy

2 comments:

Marcelle said...

My sister Fiona turned 37 today...she shares the same birthday...on New Years Eve

happy new year to you

ShazBraz said...

I commented yesterday and said thanks, but it freaked my computer out and I see now that it never appeared...so Thanks!