Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Do as I say, not...

I started a new class last night. My classes are supposed to be only on Wed. evenings and I am only supposed to have one at a time. But because I enrolled 3 weeks after a session started at the campus next to my home, I have been attending at the main campus about 30 miles away. To get me caught up and on track with the group here, I had to double up classes for 2 weeks. By the beginning of March I should be able to start attending here.

I was late for class last night. The first day of class. And then there was no parking. Every lecture on tardiness I have given students over the past three years played in my head taunting me, mocking me.

I am leaving early tonight. I have a presentation. I don't feel ready for it.

But I won't be late.



Indeed.

add to kirtsy

1 comment:

Karlene said...

Don't ya just hate that? I was driving home one day, on my cell, lecturing my daughter about a speeding ticket she'd gotten when...yep, you guessed it. I got pulled over and ticketed for speeding. We went to driving class together.