Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Me use small words today

I have a lot I want to say, but I am physically and emotionally tired today. However, I have to go discuss Existentialism and give a presentation on Cognitive Behavioral Techniques in counseling. I don't feel like using such big words right now.

Remind me again why I am doing grad. school?

click on the comic stip to see it all and I will try and fix the borders when I get home from class later tonight)

Pearls Before Swine






Indeed.

add to kirtsy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're doing grad school so that you can say "Yes! I did it!"

You're doing grad school so that you can inspire all of us who have thought about going back to grad school!

You're doing grad school because you have a lot to offer and with a higher degree you'll be more able to offer.

You're doing grad school because...maybe you'll make more money! :)

I'm sure you're presentation will be GREAT!

Sandra said...

What I tell my kids is this:
So that I can do what I do now only with 2 letters behind my name and more zeros in the paycheck. That and insurance

Anonymous said...

Hoo Ray for zeros. Dad