Thursday, April 2, 2009

Good News, Bad News

Good news- I got my Cpap machine about a month ago

Bad news- I am allergic to the mask

Good news- I got to exchange the mask for one made of a different material

Bad news- the new mask was a small and I need a size small & 1/2

Good news- they let me get a medium mask instead

Bad news- the medium mask still bruises my nose and gives me a headache and I end up taking it off half way through the night so I'm still not sleeping well.

Good news- There is a mask that is made of cloth and doesn't cause those problems

Bad news- It costs $200 and not offered by the company where I get my masks so the insurance won't help pay for it

Good news- SleepWeaver gives away one mask a month and I won the drawing for March

Bad news- I will look like this when I sleep. I know! Good thing Snow White and Sleeping Beauty didn't have sleep apnea or they would be sleeping still.

Good news- If it helps me sleep, I don't care.

Bad news- I am sick today and barely made it through work

Good news- I didn't drink a coke to get rid of my headache, or eat the doughnut, or a candy bar

Bad news-the kids are going to have to find their own supper. And I bet they don't clean the kitchen and we all know how grumpy I am when I get up to dishes in the sink

Good news- But Ethan did wash and dry a load of towels for me

Even better news- I can go take a ginger bath and I have a new book to read if I don't fall asleep fast



Indeed.

add to kirtsy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make me laugh. Want to be sick together?

loretta said...

I KNOW how you feel!!!

Sandra said...

Noelle- only if we don't have to share mop buckets.

Karlene said...

So what do you get when you mix humans and elephants???

Sorry you're feeling icky. Better get better before your trip.