Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pearly whites

I went to the dentist today. It has been a few years since I've been so I knew there would be a thorough cleaning. It ended up being not as bad as I expected. Good report- no cavities, 1 filling from childhood that is starting to wear out and needs to be watched, but for now it is still sealed and all is well.

When the hygentist was ready to polish my teeth I had the choice of strawberry, cinnamon or grape flavored polish. I like cinnamon as a spice but not in candy, gum or mouth products. Strawberry and grape flavors are usually too sweet. I chose grape, but honestly? grape flavored things never taste like grape. They taste like purple.

Really. When you think of grape flavoring, you don't think



No you think:


But I can handle purple flavored tooth polish because I no longer have to spit it out in that little chairside sink or endure 30 minute flouride treatments with gritty grey cement flavored goop running down my chin.


Indeed.
add to kirtsy

No comments: