Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Updates

Some updates-

--The university charged me too much tuition and that is why the account was wrong. Refund! Yay. Except it just goes back into my account to pay for the next class.

--My computer is still not fixed. Today I was told that he had replaced the hard drive, gotten all of my files moved over and it is still not working right. Now he thinks that it might be the mother board and the fix for that is a new computer. I don't have funds for a new computer and really do not want to make payments for one. On the other hand, I need my computer and all my files. Is it ok for to pray for my computer to get fixed instead?

-- Matthew still needs about 27 more donors for the blood drive tomorrow for his eagle project. Any one willing to help? Or know someone that is? Let me know and I will get you the details.

--It is raining. It is supposed to snow tomorrow. But it is supposed to be in the 70s in CA.

-- I have to finish writing my paper now. I was putting it off until my computer came home because it has the software that automatically formats my papers in the APA format. I hate doing it the old fashioned way. It takes me forever to figure it out. I am clueless with Word.

--I went to the Draper temple with the ladies from work this morning. Had a great experience. Someday I'll share. Maybe.



Indeed.

add to kirtsy

No comments: