Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Progress Report

I start my 5th class tonight (6th if you count portfolio 1)- Legal and Ethical Issues in Counseling. After doing the reading this week, I think this is going to be an intense class. After looking at all the assignments I think this is going to be a busy six weeks.

Here is where the self-congratulations comes in. But I can do that because this is my blog. I am going to give you a progress report.

I am 1/4 of the way through the program.

I have 12 of 48 credits.

I have a GPA of 3.92

and I am happy with that.

Now I am off to class.



Indeed.

add to kirtsy

7 comments:

Dad Mom said...

Keep it up. Love Dad

Kay Scott said...

Awesome!! I admire you tons.

Love ya, Kay

ShazBraz said...

Yay! Go Sandra Go!!

Cami said...

Hit the ground running....:) Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I stayed up until 3 this morning watching North and South. Best movie I've seen in a LONG time! Thanks for the recommendation!

Karlene said...

Good for you! But I wish you could have a quiet, sedate summer to just rest and relax.

Sandra said...

Karlene- Me too, but I don't that is ever going to happen. Just to be free of the major stressor in my life would be relaxing enough at this point. (ha ha, the word verification is bully)