* You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
* It's OK to let your children see you cry.
* Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey
is all about.
* Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
* When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take no for an
* Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't
save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
* Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple.
* The most important sex organ is the brain.
* No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
* Frame every so-called disaster with these words 'In five years, will
* Forgive everyone everything.
* What other people think of you is none of your business.
* Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
* However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
* Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
* Believe in miracles.
* If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's,we'd grab
* No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
Taken from a column written by: Regina Brett, 90 years old, of The Plain Dealer, Cleveland, Ohio