Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday Thoughts- Costumes

I have been tryingo decice what to dress up as for Halloween. I am not sure we are dressing up at school this year or not. And as for going trick or teating with Brandi, I will be in Logan most of the day with the marching band. Brandi doesn't want to go and so she is going to stay home with Jessica. Later Jessica will take Brandi and her best friend trick or treating. I will probably be home by then, but don't know how much time i will have to dress up or if I am going to feel like it.

Right now I am trying to decide between this  or one of these. The first would be easy to make modest, the second, I would either have to be super picky about the costume to begin with or do a lot of altering or adding to.  Or I could just go as Osiris or Isis, or Hathor, or cleo- I already have the costume.  Or a pirate, or a kitty, or a witch- I have those costumes too. Or maybe I'll make me a pair of harem pants and go as a genie.

What do you think?





Indeed. add to kirtsy

No comments: