Sunday, March 6, 2011

Maybe, maybe not

I  may or may not have a horrible cold.
I may or may not be able to breathe
or smell

One of my kids may or may not have decided to make No Bake cookies tonight
He may or may not have used 2 cups of milk instead of 1/2 cup

I may or may not have told him to use the big pot and adjust the rest of the ingredients accordingly
He may or may not have choosen a pot that was bigger, but not the big pot
The mixture may or may not have boiled over and started the stove on fire

I may or may not have smothered the fire and then used made a mess with baking soda all over the stove
He may or may not have been able to save the rest of the mixture and put it in the actual bigger pot

He may or may not have ended up with close to 100 cookies

My kitchen may or may not smell of smoke- even to someone that is so stuffed up they can't smell
I may or may not have a headache and feel like throwing up now

I may or may not be headed to bed

He did clean the kitchen up and I do love him- no maybe about it.




Indeed. add to kirtsy

1 comment:

G. Parker said...

oh man...got to love kids. I hope they still tasted good! Sorry you have a headache...get better!! ;)