Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 13

Ok, today is supposed to be my 5 favorite books and why. Right about now I wish I was as smart as my sister and my father and kept a list of the books I have read. You are not going to get my 5 favorite books because it would take too much thinking and I am just not up to that much hard work today. for a lot of reasons.

But I will tell you what I am reading now. I am currently reading a new series by Rick Riordan called
The Kane Chronicles

I finishe book 1, The Red Pyramid
Saturday and sent Ethan to the store to get me book 2, The Throne of Fire

The books are about a 12 year old girl and her 15 year old brother and how they find out they are from a long line of magicians and have to save the world from awakening Egyptian gods.  The books are wrtitten from the view point of both main characters. They "take turns" telling the story. Rick Riordan really knows how to write and this style really works. I have enjoyed the series so far and am excited to see what happens next in the series.






Indeed. add to kirtsy

No comments: