Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes

Day 18
Plans/Goals/Dreams

Hmmm, this one is pretty close to the bucket list post, I think. So let's see what I can come up with.
  1. Get my house back in order- all the junk gone. Have a yard sale to sell what I no longer want or need, throw away or take to D.I. those things left after the sale.
  2. Get my finances back in order and make a plan to pay off what is left of my debt and pay off my student loans faster than the allotted time.
  3. Save for a down payment so I can either build or buy a house without so many sad memories attached.  One that fits my shrinking family better, but still accomodates family gatherings.
  4. Find a full time counseling position because I am a great counselor. (and the larger paycheck won't be a bad thing)
  5. Lose another 15-20 lbs. But more importantly, continue to become stronger and healthier
  6. Run a 5k
  7. Hike Mt. Timp and watch the sun rise
  8. Spend more time in the porch swing just enjoying life
  9. Get a passport and use it
  10. Do more volunteer work
And that is going to be enough to keep me busy for awhile.




Indeed

No comments: