Sunday, June 5, 2011

I've Been Everywhere


Day 5- Picture of Somewhere You Have Been

Some of you will remember this old Hank Snow song. I remember hearing it when I was younger and wishing I could travel and see all those places listed in the song. It has been decades since that song was popular and my list of places I have visited has increased. In fact many of the places mentioned in the song are places I have since visited.




Today's post is supposed to have a picture of somewhere I have been.

Last year we took a few day trips around Utah. One of those days we headed out to Salt Air and had a blast. Jess took these pictures while we were there.







































Indeed. add to kirtsy

1 comment:

L.Jo said...

Hey, I know that song . . . as a commercial jingle for Holiday Inn or something . . . :-)