Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Random thought during lunch break

1. Feeling tired, no motivation and just a wee bit crabby. I just want this work day to end so I can go run on the treadmill and then take a bubble bath.

2.My child is mad at me, so I guess I am doing my job?  But I hate it when my kids are mad at me.

3.I realized that it is ok for me to have the beginnings of a crush on someone.
Do people my age even have crushes?
And it is just as scary to start a conversation with a member of the opposite sex as it was when I was 15.

4. I am almost finished with my apple and  almond butter and that has made the crabbiness factor go down. I am going to be able to make it through.

5.I am not looking forward to finding damage to the house from last night's wind.  The gate was open and the dogs were out when I left this morning and I had a hard time latching the gate. But if that is the only problem, I know how to fix that.  I think.

6. I love yard work and how it looks after you finish a project.  But I hate mowing and edging.  Maybe I should get a goat. Or a sheep. Think my neighbors would even notice?

7. End of year, get these seniors graduated, have you finished that make-up credit yet? season is here.  I have a love/hate relationship with that particular brand of crazy.  I hate hounding the students but I love it when the credit is finally done and I can clear them for graduation.

8. Should I replace the carpet or just rip it out and put in wood/pergo in my living room.

9. I collected a lot, A LOT of shells while in Corpus Christi.  They are soaking in a mix of bleach and water.  After I rinse them off today I think I will use some of them to make jewelry.

10. Right now I wish I was sitting on the beach again soaking up some vitamin D.

Back to work. Lunch time is over.




Indeed

No comments: